When flying insurance missions, it is important to keep a high level of professionalism and respect to those we interact with. Part of this is dressing the part. While you are on site, you represent the insurance company and as so, property owner's expect a professional representative to show on the property.
- Represent yourself as a Betterview Representative during this mission.
- Be mindful, kind, and respectful of the owner's property.
- Dress professionally.
- Limit conversation with onsite contact to what is necessary.
- Smoke, eat, litter, or curse while on site.
- Discriminate of any kind, this is not tolerated.
- Bring partners on site.
- Promote your business. (This is grounds for removal from our platform)
- Plain colored, buttoned-up shirt (No designs or logos).
- Safety Vest.
- Nice pants.
- Closed shoes.