This guide is for Betterview missions only
For the current state of these missions, we will upload all images to our client’s portal, not to DroneBase. Mark the flight complete on your DroneBase dashboard - this will notify us of mission completion.
Below is a guide on how to upload these images.
If you have any questions or need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org and title your subject with the DBM# of your mission. Someone from our team will be in contact with you.
1. Go to the following site:
2. Please use the following credentials to login (Do not copy and paste)
Searching for the Mission
3. On the left-hand side of the page, go to Records (1)
4. Then, click on Active Orders (2)
5. Search for your mission by either typing the address or order # on the SPINS.
Note: Example - “198 w.., #99999”
6. Go ahead and click on your mission once it comes up.
7. From here, click on Images on top-right.
8. Click on Upload Images from either the top-left menu or the green button.
9. Upload images into the following folders.
Orthomosaic Automated Flight
Property Overview Obliques, Property Signage
Building 1 (Or top-left most bucket if renamed to something)
Bird’s Eye + Sampling Funnels
10. Go back to DroneBase, upload 1 image and submit to mark the flight complete on our end.
Note: (You don't have to upload everything to DroneBase unless instructed to do so otherwise.)