- You must fly the full site outline provided provided by DroneBase and Stockpile Reports.
- Do not make changes to the site outline unless required for your drone's safety or to maintain Part 107 safety regulations. (Changes must be confirmed in advance of the flight by Stockpile Reports.).
- If the on-site contact has requests outside the original scope of the mission
- Please refer them to their contact at Stockpile Reports
- If the onsite contact is not sure who their Stockpile Reports contact is, they can reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (425) 285-4303.
- Email email@example.com with an update
- This includes if the onsite contact asks you to only fly part of the outline. We need the full outline flown.
Click here to learn how to download the KML from your pilot dashboard.