- Do not take more than 55 panorama tile images. Our pano stitcher will reject panoramas with more than 55 images.
- Altitude: 100' (unless another altitude is listed for the mission)
- Rise and Reverse away from the subject property, do not take Panorama directly over the building/home
- *unless the instructions for the mission are to take the panorama from a certain location or from a starred POI.
- https://bit.ly/30s09R6 - This panorama is taken from too far away. The subject property is the Rite Aid on the other side of the street.
- https://bit.ly/2Hz6Acw - This panorama is taken from a perfect distance. You can see the front of the Family Dollar clearly and it perfectly showcases the property.
- We recommend using DJI Go for panoramas. To take a panorama with DJI Go:
1. Go to “Camera settings”
2. Select “Photo”
3. Select “Pano”
4. Select “Sphere”
- You will need to upload the unstitched panorama tiles. Make sure your drone is set to save them.
- Camera settings<Gear Icon<Save Original Panorama (On) with JPEG selected.
Pano and still images: Example