- For Stockpile Reports mission, please use the bulk upload feature when uploading the images
- If you start uploading with the standard uploader and then switch to the bulk uploader, Stockpile Reports will receive duplicate images. Please avoid doing this.
- Click the "Bulk upload?" button to open the Bulk Uploader
- Select the shot bucket to upload to. For Stockpile Reports, Map Images should be the only shot in the shot list.
- Click "Choose Files" to select the images for the mission
- Verify that the number of images selected corresponds to the number of images for the mission. If the number is correct, proceed to Step 5.
- Select Yes. When this option is selected, the mission will automatically be submitted to DroneBase once the upload has completed. This will allow us to get the assets to Stockpile Reports as soon as possible.
- Uploading: You will see the progress of the upload
- Once the upload has finished the message below will appear. Once the mission has finished updating this message will disappear and you will see the "Congratulations" message.